Exfoliate, nourish & glow:
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture. It can improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions.
The procedure uses a special applicator with an abrasive surface to gently sand away the thick outer layer of the skin to rejuvenate it.
- Cleans pores, gently removes dead skin cells
- Clears blemishes, blackheads and bothersome wrinkles
- Beautifully renews your skin for a polished, healthy complexion
- Ideal for face, neck, hands, bust and back
Microdermabrasion is considered a safe procedure for most skin types and colors. People might choose to get the procedure if they have the following skin concerns:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- hyperpigmentation, age spots and brown spots
- enlarged pores and blackheads
- acne and acne scars
- stretch marks
- dull-looking skin complexion
- uneven skin tone and texture
- sun damage